Payments and Gift Cards
Accepted Payment Methods
We accept apple pay, PayPal, Afterpay, visa, Mastercard, American express and Discover. You may also use some prepaid gift cards as long as you have pre-registered them with your current address.
When will I be charged for my order?
Online purchases are not billed until they are confirmed as shipped. A temporary authorization hold is placed on the card at the time of check out then charged once your order has shipped.
Am I charged sales tax?
Canadian Tax & Duty
Any order being shipped to Canada may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected during checkout. A summary of these charges will be included in the Tax & Duty fee line. The order total presented at checkout will be the exact amount that you will be billed. There will not be any additional costs billed upon delivery.
We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Certificates. However, items purchased with Gift Certificates will be taxed if shipped to the Country mentioned above.
EASY TO GIVE, EPIC FOR EVERYONE.
All Quiksilver gift cards are available in $25 to $500 values and have the option to be delivered to the recipient with a customizable note.
No special offers may be applied to the purchase of a gift card.
Check balance here.
At this time E-gift cards are temporarily unavailable for purchase due to web maintenance.
Gift Card Information
Physical Gift Cards can be purchased in any whole dollar amount between $25-$500 online for use at www.quiksilver-shop.ca/, www.roxy.ca, www.dcshoes.com, and retail stores located in the United States.
E-Gift Cards are redeemable online only and cannot be used at any physical store locations. Once an E-Gift Card is purchased, the recipient will be sent an email with their card number and PIN for redemption at our online store; a confirmation email will also be sent to the purchaser.
At this time, E-Gift cards are temporarily unavailable to purchase due to web maintenance.
Checking Your Gift Card Balance
- Check your balance here.
- You can also check the balance on your Gift Card by calling (800) 943-2710. This phone number is also listed on the back of the card. When you call, please be sure to have your Gift Card number and PIN available.
The Fine Print
- E-Gift Cards are only redeemable online. Physical Gift Cards are redeemable online and at retail store locations within the United States.
- If the amount of your Gift Card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with another valid form of payment. Gift Cards may not be used to purchase additional E-Gift Cards or Gift Cards.
- If the amount of your Gift Card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored on your Gift Card for future use.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
How do I redeem my gift card?
E-Gift Cards are only redeemable online.